Used industrial generator sets are technical equipment that requires specialised care, especially if you were to buy a second hand one. The seller must know how they work and service any faulty part. It makes them last longer, saving the new owner some money that they can spend on other equally important ventures. It also ensures quality output and value for money.
Quality Industrial Generators for Re-sale
The Detroit Diesel Generators
1. 4-71T Model –, it is a 3-phase, 140 horsepower generator with an RPM of 150. It can run on 220, 400, or 450 voltage with 50/60 Hz frequency. It has a keel cool cooling system and a dry exhaust. The total weight is 1352 kilograms.
2. 8V-92TA model – it is bigger compared to the 4-71T. It runs on 440 voltage and a 460 horsepower. It also has 1800 RPM and a 60Hz frequency, the generator set. The total weight is 2470 kilograms.
3. 12V-71T model – it is a 3-phase generator set with an 1800 RPM and a 400 horsepower engine. With a dry turbo and exhaust system, the engine uses a hydraulic governor and weighs 1755kg.
1. The 3406C – it runs on a 307 HP with a 1500 RPM. The frequency is 50Hz on a 3-phase power supply. Other specifications include water-cooled exhaust and turbo systems and a 14’ flywheel.
2. The 3304 DIT – smaller compared to the 3406C. It has 127HP, runs on a 400V and 50Hz frequency.
Other used industrial generator sets include
1. Valmet 612 DSG – 1500 RPM, 74,5 KVA
2. Volvo Penta TD 120 AHC – 1500 RPM, 190KVA
3. Volvo Penta TAMD 103A – 1500, 311KVA
4. MAN D0836 LE201 – 1500 RPM, 250KVA
5. Mitsubishi S6A PTA – 1500 RPM, 300 KVA
6. Perkins KVT 750 RPE – 1500 RPM, 75KVA